1. Your data
(1) The protection and security of personal information is a high priority for us. Below you will be informed about which data are collected and for what purpose they are collected. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, usage statistic.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) - see our imprint. You can reach our data protection officer under firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) The use of cXc website is usually possible without providing personal data. As far as personal data are collected, this is done on a voluntary basis. This happens, for example, when you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form. Here, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if necessary) are stored by us to answer your request. The data resulting in this context are deleted after the storage is no longer required and provided there are no statutory storage requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
2. Rights of the persons concerned
(1) You have the following rights at any time regarding your personal data:
Right to information, Art. 15 GDPR
Right to correction or deletion, Art. 16, 17 DSGVO
Right to limitation of processing, Art.18 GDPR
Right to data portability. Art. 20 DSGVO
Right to object to processing, Art. 21 GDPR
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When accessing the website, if you do not fill out a contact form or provide any other information, only personal data that your browser transmits to our server will be stored. In this case, only the data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to guarantee the stability and security is collected. Legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the requirement (concrete page)
Call Status / HTTP status code
each transmitted amount of data
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly, effective and secure overall.
(1) This website uses the following types of cookies, Transient cookies (temporary use) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Persistent cookies (time-limited use),
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. Third-party cookies (third-party), Third Party Cookies are third party cookies. These are created by another website. Flash cookies (permanent use). They are z. B. used by advertisers who collect user information through their advertising on other sites with the cookies. These are records that are stored in the user's browser when he visits a page with the advertisement.
(2) You can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
(4) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you will need to install an add-on such as: For example, "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
5. Server log files
The website operator or page provider collects data about accesses to the site and saves them as "server log files". The following data is logged: Visited website Time at the time of access Amount of data sent in bytes Source / reference from which you came to the page Browser used Operating system IP address used (possibly in anonymized form) The data collected is used only statistical evaluations and website improvement. However, the website operator reserves the right to check the server logfiles retrospectively, if specific indications point to illegal use.
6. Web Analytics / Google Analytics
The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, as well as activate automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This website uses Google Analytics. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can thus be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
If personal information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
We will update these policies to protect your personal information from time to time. If we make any material changes to the collection, use and / or disclosure of the personal information you provide to us, we will notify you through a clear and visible reference to the Site. By using this website, you agree to the terms of these privacy policies.
- We delete personal data, if requested by the person concerned. In this case, please send an e-mail to the mail address email@example.com